Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stage One: The Void: January

Beginning my second years journey in the Great Round of Mandala. Again this year I am participating in Julie Gibbons' Mandala Magic Program. During my first year my goal was to gain an understanding about the stages and representative mandalas. This year my intention is to build on that understanding and explore the stages on an even more personal level.


I have begun working on a set of fabric mandalas. I plan to make one for each of the twelve stages and bring them together into one piece at the conclusion of the year.



I've enjoyed making mandalas discs that can be used outside of a journal. I would like to complete a set of the stages and have them to use on my alter through the year.



Resources:

Julie Gibbons - Creating with the Void and David Bowie