Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Organization: Art Storage

"In all the chaos there is a cosmos, 
in all the disorder a secret order." 
- Carl Jung

I wish someone would do a study on the brains of people who like to organize and rearrange. Specifically looking at how that aids in their creative process. But someone probably already has done just that study. All I know is that my living and creative spaces are always up for a redo, change is energizing and almost a warm up to a surge of creative output.

This is a video I made to test my newer camera's video abilities, do some editing of multiple clips and test the length of video I could post. So if you would like to take a tour of my studio and get a look at the organized chaos, come and join me via the magic of video.




You can also check out this post for information about how I organize my travel art supplies. Happy organizing!