Thursday, September 11, 2014

Daily Art Practice: Watercolor Starburst

This week I am committed to making my daily art practice a priority again. {Day One Post}


The last two days creative time has been spent completing a watercolor page inspired by 
Daisy Yellow's Art Journal Tangents & Tactics Series. 


I am still so glad I took Tammy's watercolor workshop to explore this relaxing medium. {And I see that registration is open for a few more days on both of her watercolor workshops.} 

All art is enjoyable to me but there is something about playing with water, paints and these techniques. It makes it easier to get back to a child like sense of wonder. I can get plum giddy about stuff like how two colors combine!



And in other news, here is some of that good kind of busy that I have been up to lately. Part one and part two of a new series are up on my business blog.