Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daily Art Practice: Color Collage

Life has been a good kind of busy but I am starting to feel the results of letting other things push aside daily art time. So I decided to make use of my blog and the gentle accountability it gives me to declare here that I am going to do something.

This week I am committed to making my daily art time a priority and it is my intention to document it here. It only needs to be 15 minutes or so. Last night I spent about that much time making this simple color collage. 


This is in the September pages of my Right Brain Planner. I love playing with color and texture. This month is full of inspiration from The Art Journaler Community to Daisy Yellow. Color abounds!

My plan is to focus on a color or two a week. Working with it in my journal and keeping my eyes open and camera at the ready. Last week was yellows and oranges. And this week is of course greens.