Saturday, July 26, 2014

ICAD: Week 8 Review

This week I decided to dip into my files of collage images. Recently I started sorting magazine images like these by color. It is always fun to do monochromatic collages. The first few files are neutrals but I soon worked my way into a rainbow of colors. 

ICAD 50 - magazine images, found text, watercolor crayons

ICAD 51 - magazine images, paint chip, watercolor crayons, white gel pen


ICAD 52 - magazine images, mini photo, watercolor crayons, wax crayons

ICAD 53 - magazine images, found words, watercolor crayons

ICAD 54 - magazine images, oil pastel

ICAD 55 - magazine images, watercolor crayon, found text

ICAD 56 - magazine images, machine stitching, watercolor crayons

You can find out more about the Index-Card-a-Day Challenge at Daisy Yellow. And if you are already feeling some ICAD withdrawal check out Tammy's next offering - an art journaling series. I know I am excited about some quality time in my art journal. 

Next week we wrap up July and ICAD with 5 more cards!