This week's cards from the Index-Card-a-Day Challenge are a mixed bag of experiments. The first of the week continued with mono prints, then playing with some resists and now I have pulled out the acrylic paints.
ICAD 36 of 61 - mono print on deli paper, washi tape, magazine text
ICAD 37 of 61 - mono print on deli paper, magazine text
A very simple card. The "fifty" is paper glued to the index card. Because the mono print is on deli paper you can see the lines of the index card where there is no acrylic paint. Must play with that some more.
ICAD 38 - found text, machine stitching
This card and the time to make it were hard fought for. The card was started with the circles early in June. I just wasn't feeling it so my card for that day wound up being something else. The card hung around. I happened to pick it up again not knowing how I would struggle with distractions that kept taking me away for it. I finally got the stitching completed and the found text was just meant to be.
ICAD 39 - crayon resist, scrapped acrylic paint, found text
ICAD 40 - water soluble crayon, scrapped acrylic paint, found text
ICAD 41 - white watercolor crayon, scrapped acrylic paint, found text
ICAD 42 - acrylic paint, paper scraps
Yesterday the bug bit me to do the occasional rearranging of the studio. I'll have more about that soon. I'm sure I will find some forgotten supply that might just make its way into an icad card.