Friday, June 13, 2014

Mail Art: Catch Up

It has been a while since I last shared some mail art here. After committing to a year long 365 Project, the mail art production is going at a slower pace. Perhaps I am contemplating where I want to take my next mail experiments. It all may yet yield something exciting. 


All the wonderful people who have sent me mail can be assured I am still at it. So you will receive a reply from me. Just think, when you least expect it some happy mail may yet grace your mail box. 



I have been a bit remiss in taking photos of the mail I have sent out. For two recent swaps with Mail Me Some Art, I forgot to take photos before mailing them off. But never fear you can see both swaps by following the links below. 


Black, White and Red Swap


Also I couldn't resist playing with some artistamps or faux postage. It has been a while since I made any of my own. But Gina's tutorial over at Mail Me Some Art made it so easy and fun.