Thursday, May 22, 2014

Glue Book Wk 11: Inspiration Journal


Sharing our Glue Books each Thursday has made me nostalgic. There are so many names and approaches to glue-booking including inspiration journals. I have kept inspiration journals for years. Long before I began art journaling and even before studying book binding. 

The larger journal  has been with me since 1998. That has covered a lot of moves and changes in my life. I wanted a large book to hold all the things one might digitally bookmark or pin these days. And I still use it. I made it myself from two large packs of paper. The front and back covers are made from the board included with each package of paper.



When I look at these journals I see my favorite color palette, hopes and dreams, and also that my more classic fashion leanings have held up pretty well over time.



I have started a new inspiration journal and plan to share some of those pages next week. Do you keep an inspiration journal or enjoy another form of glue therapy? 



Consider joining with the art journaler community as we share our glue books on blogs, Flickr and Instagram (#tajgluebook).