Friday, February 28, 2014

Link Love: Motivation




Daisy Yellow is bringing back a monthly version of Link Love. Today is about sharing blog posts that motivated you to try something new.


The first thing that came to mind was the cards I was inspired to begin by Teresa's My 52 Cards. I am continuing this process into this year as well.


This video of how to grow a mandala was helpful for someone who sometimes needs visual motivation.


One of my favorite do-it-yourself tools is my sewing cradle. This post at Chewing with the Paper Chipmunk is a great tutorial.


There is lots of mail art to reply to so I am planning a big mail art session. On the list is working with some file folders like Roben Marie uses in these lovely examples. And if you too are motivated by them, check out this upcoming swap at Mail Me Some Art.


This blog post and the comments helped me finally figure out how to navigate Google and renew my domain name. And once I managed that I felt I could take on the world or at least consider some updates to the blogs layout. This post and noting what I really like about the blogs I read helped me to decide on just a few tweaks that I love. 


And although it is not a blog, I am in love with the simplicity of PicMonkey. It has been so helpful with resizing photos and creating the new blog banner.

Check out more Linky goodness with Diane over at Crafty Pod