Monday, January 20, 2014

Mail Art: Lots of Orange and Aqua

In both my art journaling and mail art this year, one of my goals is to play with acrylic paint more and learn to get the effects I want. Sometimes I am in the groove with painting and sometimes not. These postcards headed out as part of the Mail Me Some Art Orange and Aqua Swap were the perfect way to get started. 






And once I get started sometimes it is fun and I don't want to stop. So here are more that will be headed out soon. 










And if that's not enough mail art for you, check out this post at Mail Me Some Art. I forgot to take photos of my postcards for the Time Swap but you can see them in the post along with lots more takes on the time theme. Karen has also posted more upcoming swaps that you can check out here