Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Book List


My January goal for the Daisy Yellow Creative Experiments Challenge is 11 points. I thought I would share some of my experiments here on the blog.


CE #5 - Make a list of the creative books you plan to read in 2014

These books have been on my reading list and in my possession for most of the last year. This year I plan to make use of them as I art journal each day. 

Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict - Scott, Eric M.

Doodles Unleashed: Mixed-Media Techniques for Doodling, Mark-Making & Lettering - Bautista, Traci

Journal Spilling: Mixed-Media Techniques for Free Expression - Trout, Diana

Art Journal Workshop - Bunkers, Traci


My favorite way to relax is to read a good book. Here are a few I am working on at the moment. These are all from some of my favorite authors. I like to slip into the familiar characters of a series. 

Mrs. Pollifax and the Lion Killer(Mrs. Pollifax, Book 12) - Peters, Elizabeth

The Darling Dahlias and the Texas Star - Albert, Susan Wittig

Seeing a Large Cat (Amelia Peabody, #9) - Gilman, Dorothy


And I am anxiously awaiting the release of the latest book in the Discworld series by Sir Terry.