Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things: Daily Journaling Kit

Perhaps I look forward to the new month most for the opportunity to create another daily journal. In 2013 I will have had 13 daily journals. 

This year's journal have been kept in everything from altered books like a Chinese Art History text, several Moleskine Cahiers journals and the humble Composition Book


I have taken to creating an intro page in each journal. Each features that month's mini calendar from Snow and Graham. I also started numbering my journals by {month started.year.number of journal for the year}. It has been helpful when looking back in my journals which I do searching for notes or a date. 

But the favorite I wanted to share today is my daily journaling kit. I made a short video of my daily journal supplies and the 12 x 12 scrapbooking box that holds them all. I hope maybe it will inspire you to give an art kit a try and see it if benefits you too.