Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things

“Everyone is born creative;
everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.
Then when you hit puberty they take the crayons away
and replace them with dry, uninspiring books on algebra, history, etc.
Being suddenly hit years later with the 'creative bug'
is just a wee voice telling you,
'I'd like my crayons back, please.”
― Hugh MacLeod, Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity



I love organizing, rearranging and making something work better. I appreciate a good tool that does its job and makes mine easier and more enjoyable. So occasionally I would like to share a tool, supply or organizing trick. 


To start us off here is a small coupon organizer that I love using for keeping numbers cut out of magazines, etc. They are great to have at hand especially for my daily journal. 

Pages like these - 

 materials used include number by Mary Ann Moss, Instagram photo

  materials used include number from magazine, ephemera from my Right Brain Planner™ , Instagram photo, my decorated paper, hand carved stamp

 materials used include number by Mary Ann Moss, washi tape and stack pack card by Artsyville

I would love for you to share too. Tell us about something on your list of favorite, can't live without it tools or a new idea for organizing your supplies. Feel free to share a link in the comments.