Friday, November 29, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things: Paint Palette


All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites. 
- Marc Chagall


I mostly paint as a component of my work - a background or part of a journal page, some paint added to a piece of mail art. When possible I love a good long session of making decorative paper but mostly I only spend short bits of time painting. 



 So I was looking for a palette that would let me close it up and come back to it later, maybe much later. I love this paint palette. It suits my needs wonderfully - good size, price and so far no paint has dried up. Not watercolor, gouache or acrylic. And I have left paint for weeks in it. It seals nicely and one side (lid) is divided and the other side is not.



I'm really glad my sister let me steal her's and take it for a test drive.