Sunday, November 3, 2013

52 Cards: Week 34

The Lord is My Shepherd{A Psalm of David.}

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


Mercy

- kind or forgiving treatment of someone who could be treated harshly

- kindness or help given to people who are in a very bad or desperate situation

- a blessing that is an act of divine favor or compassion

- a fortunate circumstance

charity, forbearance, lenience, mercifulness

empathy, sympathy, understanding, grace, benevolence, kindness, devotion, love

This weekly ritual was inspired by Teresa and her 52 cards.
See all the cards here