Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mail Art 365 - Collage Journal


Am I the only one with a long list of ideas floating around in my head? I love seeing those ideas to completion. I had fun taking papers I had decorated and some enlarged typewriter text to lay out pages for a small mail-able journal.


Then there was the Saturday morning trip to the office supply store for color copies. 


I spent a lovely few hours of quality time with my Gelli Plate making double sided papers for the covers. 


Book structures are always a challenge for me to photograph but i think this shows the general construction of the booklet. 


 Each book has a unique cover for the 8 pages of collage text.  


A limited edition of these booklets are headed out in the mail. I also made a larger run of postcards. My next post will feature the postcards made from the original collage layout sheets