Friday, September 13, 2013

Mail Art Update


“The tree is more than first a seed, then a stem, then a living trunk, and then dead timber. The tree is a slow, enduring force straining to win the sky.” 
― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Wisdom Of The Sands

Still working away (if just a little behind)on my 365 mail art for 2013. Here's a little of what I've been making. 


I had to do at least one for the MMSA Trees Postcard Swap. The base is a fun technique where you create a canvas by using multiple pages from magazines, stitching all the layers together and then apply paint. I'm loving all the trees created for the swap. They are all shared over at Mail Me Some Art


This is one of five I made for Currie's Collage Sheet Challenge over at Mail Me Some Art. You can see more over at MMSA



And one of the five sent in for the Mail Me Some Art Purple Postcard Swap. See lots more over at MMSA



And a few more for replies to all the great mail art coming through my mail box. Here's to some happy mail headed your way.