Saturday, August 17, 2013

Your Daily Dose of Art

Hello to those stopping by from Mail Me Some Art. I'm happy to be  featured in a profile series on the blog. I've enjoyed getting to know more about several of the other artists through their profiles. I always love to see all the mail rolling in to Karen's mailbox. It is so inspiring. 

little book called journal

After the high of June and July's Index Card a Day, I've been a bit lax in making my art time a priority. It is so easy to start down that slide and I have started to feel the results on my general mood. So I am setting myself a goal of a stitched collage a day. This also helps me work toward my goal of 365 pieces of mail art in 2013. You can see the them all in my Flickr set

your authentic self

One thing I did not include in my MMSA profile was my mailing address. If you would like to exchange mail you can either provide your address securely through my Postable address book or email me at taylormaide(at)gmail(dot)com.