Saturday, July 27, 2013

ICAD Review

While I have been creating daily as part of the ICAD Challenge, I have not had much time to devote to posting the cards or much of anything else here on the blog. 



I enjoy blogging but somethings it falls far enough down on the list of wanna-dos that I don't make it that far. 



Posting on Flickr and Instagram is more likely to happen. I do it while I am thinking about it on the go or in little bits of time here and there.  



I did want to post a wrap up of sorts so I picked out a few favorites to share here. That was kinda hard to do!




 I love this challenge. This was my third year. Earlier swaps helped me get into a creative habit. This year helped me focus on a chosen technique (collage) and play with developing ideas within that technique.




I'm sad to see the end of icad for now. But I am also excited to get back to some of my weekly art practices like my found inspiration journal and Glue-it-Tuesday. I think that's the best way to feel. 



See all my icad for 2013 and past at Flickr. 


Check out more about Index-Card-a-Day at Daisy Yellow