Sunday, July 14, 2013

52 Cards: Week 19


“Hope is the thing with feathers 
That perches in the soul 
And sings the tune without the words 
And never stops at all.” 
― Emily Dickinson


Hope - to cherish a desire with anticipation

expect - hope - look
expect  implies a degree of certainty, an idea of preparing or envisioning

"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." - S. Meyer

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.” 
― Robert FulghumAll I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

This weekly ritual was inspired by Teresa and her 52 cards.