Friday, May 31, 2013

Community Link Love




Here's a quick post for this Friday's Link Love. I wanted to share some of my favorite communities out here in the blogosphere...


Mail Me Some Art  and community brainstorming
(also check out the artist profiles)

My Instagram stream is a happy little community full of square bits of life

Daisy Yellow with a special place in my heart for the icad challenge
especially the Flickr group
(which starts up again June through July in case you hadn't heard)

The Art Journaler is such a creative and welcoming community 
along with The Right Brain Planner it keeps me inspired to keep at my dailies


I'm sure you maybe familiar with these sites but wanted to say thanks - for letting me lurk when life gets crazy, for all your positive encouragement and inspiration, for making me say "me too" so often. I hope you have a few places like that too. If not come join us. You'll be glad you did. I know I am.