Saturday, April 6, 2013

Link Love

I think Bloglovin is my favorite alternative to Google Reader. 
Do you visit blogs via a reader, links shared through social media or good old fashioned bookmarks?

outgoing mail

I have been sharing posts for my Collage Journal #1 as part of Glue-it-Tuesday, my 52 Cards inspired my Teresa's practice, a Mail Call of lovely incoming mail art
 and for April I plan to share a weekly round up because

Tammy inspired me to start sharing the link love. Find out more and join the mission at her website. 

Inspiration for the style of this post comes from Susanne's weekly series.

So have you every heard of Etegami?

Love these 4 letter words.

I'm a bit obsessed with this new blog find.

I want to be Mary Ann when I grow up.

And this is just freak'n awesome looking fun.