Thursday, July 12, 2012

ICAD Check In: Week 6

It's been a busy week. Everyone at my house now has a new bedroom and almost everything is where it belongs again. Almost. Middle of next week we are headed on a short family vacation. Lots to get ready so the blog posts maybe a bit sparse. 

Another quick post of this week's ICAD cards. Don't forget to check out this weeks Link Love.

ICAD2 - #36

ICAD2 - #37

ICAD2 - #38


ICAD2 - #39


ICAD2 - #40


Yes, I saw this post and video about drawing mandalas. Did you?


ICAD2 - #41


ICAD2 - #42


If you miss me too much you might want to check out Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram,  and Flickr. Man, that sure is a lot. I was thrilled to find a great app this week called Flipboard. It does a great job of integrating all of these in one on my smartphone. Also happy to find some more improvements to my favorite to do app, Astrid. If your a bit of an organizing nut like me you might enjoy these apps too.