Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July Journal Bind Along: Creating the Cover


Interested in bookbinding? Want to customize your own art journal or daily planner? Looking to give yourself a little push towards integrating creativity into your daily routine?

Previously I shared a look at my June Journal. Join in or follow along as I bind another customized daily planner. 

In this series of blog posts we will:

In this fourth post in the series, we wrap up the construction of the book. Below are a series of short videos showing each step of the process picking up at the construct of the cover.






So there's my journal for July finished with a few days to spare. As I said in the video, I hope you have enjoy this series, learned a bit about bookbinding or been inspired to create your own book customized to your needs. 


Join me for one last post in the series as we take a look at some options for making the most of the flaps throughout the book. I will share some pages from the journal that has been my companion though June and what I have begun to add to the July Journal.