Monday, June 4, 2012

ICAD Check In


Time for some Linky Love in the ICAD Challenge. 

Here's a review of my cards since my last ICAD post. It has felt very comfortable to fall back into the ritual of working on a card a day. It's a great warm up to get the creativity purring. I have been just playing with supplies and combinations of techniques. 

smashed and dripped Golden Fluid acrylics, postage stamp, staples, watercolor crayon

I inherited a stamp collection when I was younger. I added to it a bit but mostly sat and turned page after page mesmerized my the variety of foreign postage the albums contained. The stamp above is apparently from Bulgaria. I have at least two other mushroom stamps from the set you may see soon. 

watercolor, PITT pen, white Jelly Roll pen, rubber stamps


ICAD #4
Pentel Markers, PITT pen, Prisma Color Pencils, watercolor

If you just can't get enough of ICAD be sure to check out the Daisy Yellow Group at Flickr. I post my cards there as I go and you can take in such a variety of work. Check out all the posts at Daisy Yellow in the ICAD section of Tammy's blog. I have really enjoyed some of the links she is sharing there as well as all the great inspiration.