Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello Stranger

Wow, it's been a week since I posted so I thought I would pop in to say hello. I'm still here, just taking it easy, trying to stay some what on top of things in domestic goddess land while we all fight off the Spring Crud (and you know I'm the last to still be wrestling with it).


But on happier notes I have been expending my creative energies in 
Daisy Yellow's Museum of Simple Things workshop. My paints and altered journals are getting the most love right now. It's kind of a last indulgence before both kiddos are home for the Summer break. 

Oh but the creative fun won't end, just shift a bit. I'm going to try to draft my daughter into doing the 
ICAD Challenge with me. And she has lots more ideas for projects. 
So what have you got planned for the next couple of months?