Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Creativity Queue Challenge - Day Two

Today is Day Two of the 
Creativity Queue Challenge 
from Daisy Yellow.
(start here to find out more about the Challenge)

I have (drum roll, please) a finished project to share! Yea! 

See how it began here and check out Day One when I chose this as my first project to work on completing for the Challenge. 

I had fun using goodies like photos, transparencies, dyed paper towels, machine and hand stitching, washi and electrical tape, quotes, my decorated papers and fabrics, and all kinds of other collage fodder including my kids drawings and an over-loved book page or two. 

It will have a special place in my studio to remind me of the good stuff and where I want to stay focused.

This is the Good Stuff
by Carlene Taylor Simmons
accordion book




















Pop on over to Daisy Yellow to visit Tammy on Day Two and check out links to all the good stuff being done. I'm off to think about what to start on next. See you tomorrow.