Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creativity Queue Challenge - Day Four


Friendship is born at that moment when one person 
says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.  
- C. S. Lewis

It's been so inspiring to see everyone contemplating and working on projects, taking things from idea or in progress and gaining momentum. So far this week I have been working on projects started but I have lots of ideas that I have been mulling over, no supplies gathered yet. These reside on the hopes and wishes list.


At the beginning of the year I made a list of goals. One goal was about starting to sell some of my artwork. Another about taking the blog to a new level of commitment. Pondering on this, I was looking back at some of my first posts. I noticed that today, March 31, would be three years since I started to share my artwork here. I never thought about celebrating my blog anniversary till now.


Another idea I had was how I would like to pass on goodies bags of inspiration. I had hoped to make up some packets of paper, fabric, collage fodder and more as a thank you to some people who have shared so much with me, kept me motivated and inspired. And those people are you. Everyone out there sharing, playing along, making me laugh and letting me know I'm not the only one out here.



So yesterday I "just did it". I chose some things that I wanted to send out into the world hoping a new set of eyes would be inspired by too. I took my simple set up out in the backyard to get photos, designed the packaging and now I'm ready to offer them as a giveaway to celebrate my blog anniversary.


I have the four 10 x 10 packs pictured here to giveaway. The packs consist of a variety of sizes of art quality papers, fabric and other assorted ephemera (rock and pollen not included).

Simply leave a comment on this post by the end of the Creativity Queue Challenge on Saturday, April 7, 2012. I will use the random number generator to pick four names to receive a random packet. I will contact the winners by email after April 7th and I am glad to ship these to any address.

Then of course be sure to check out Daisy Yellow for Day Four links.