Sunday, February 5, 2012

Creative Week in Review

This week saw the cards mailed for The International Postcard Swap and I completed an art journal page and picked up this altered book again.




I am starting the process of getting my digital photos under control and it feels so good. I also wrote out a list inspired by this post


2012 Creative Stuff to Do List

  • Continue to create every day and share weekly at the Creative Every Day Challenge
  • Make and exchange more mail art like The International Postcard Swap
  • Get back to the bookbinding and altered book projects I had put on hold due to carpel tunnel issues
  • Focus on the projects already in progress
  • Develop a habit of doodling
  • Keep making art journal pages
  • Start to sell some of my work
  • Get some new art up on the walls in our house
  • Read 30 books
  • Post a photo a day at TaylorMaide365 as a way to work on composition and mood in my photos and express gratitude
  • Continue with Journaling Deep
  • Summer art projects with the kids like paper making, quilting and painting