Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New You?

"I love it when a plan comes together."
- Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
I've been working on a new journal/planner/diary. I usually rely on my composition book as a working journal that goes everywhere with me. They are good friends but as I always have several types of journals anyway, I've decided to give a 3-ring binder a try for meeting many needs in one. It has to contribute to my organization and my creativity of course. So far so good. It's not the first customized planner I have made but life is always evolving. Well for now I am going to get back to having some fun making more pages but soon I may have a bit more finished product to share. 



Seems I am not the only one contemplating creative organization. 

Inspiration provided by...

Right Brain Planner's post about to do lists and how they do not have to be boring

iHanna's post about How to Make your own Planner

Shannon at Musings on Realities post of her finished planner

What's your go to for organization? All digital planner or do you still need the sensation of pen meeting paper?