Sunday, January 22, 2012

Celebrating Another Blessed Year


So you see, old age is really not so bad. 
May you come to know the condition! ~ Cicero

The new year is a time of reflection for a lot of people. Try adding a January birthday on top of that! I get pretty introspective around this time of year. Or at least I try. That's largely what this blog has been about, sorting out my creative direction. I have been at it for a few years now but during the last year it has started to come together into something more purposeful. 

A couple of personal goals for 2012 are to {build} on my creative community and to give something back to that community. 

There is, as I am sure you know, a great art community out here in cyber space. Wonderful people sharing their art and lives. I have greatly benefited from inspiration, camaraderie and encouragement from so many of you. I hope to return it in some way. 

So today I am throwing a little party for myself. Yesterday I turned 41 39 again. And to celebrate, I want you to join me in some community {building}

If you have found your way to my blog you probably know all 
about Daisy Yellow. I can't remember how I discovered her blog but bless you to whoever shared the link or pointed me that way. And thanks to Tammy at Daisy Yellow I am happy to invite you to celebrate with me by giving away a copy of 


Daisy Yellow st|ART Zine Issue No. 3


Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter and leave a comment on this post. I would love the chance to get to know you all better so you also have some additional options to help me {build} my community. The giveaway will run through 12:01 am EST on 1/25/2012. Feel Free to share with your community and visit Daisy Yellow!

a Rafflecopter giveaway