Monday, November 7, 2011

A Weekend's Work

I have several projects going in the studio. That's good but it makes for a messy work table. Here's this weekends activity.


  • Accordion Book & NaNoJouMo inspired art journal pages - Their all still works in progress but I am happy with what I was able to get done here and there over the weekend. I am trying to approach the NaNoJouMo prompts as a way to dive into the pages and not over analyze. So far it's working well. 
  • Doodling Daily - So far, so good. I want to build on what I am doing but it's something and is helping develop the doodling habit. 



  • Comp Book Working Journal - I am getting near the end of the current journal so I am starting to prep pages in a new book for when it is needed. I also had a helper today. 
  • Update to the blog - I have added a portfolio page of my work. Look for the new tab at the top of the page. Let me know what you think. I hope it gives you a good overview of the type and style of work I do.