Monday, November 21, 2011

Recovery Weekend

It's amazing how a sinus infection can knock you on your rear end. Apparently that is what I have been suffering with - tired, achy, headache, amazing lack of focus, soar throat. Yep, I'm not too good at "just taking it easy". I do love to read, like a good movie or TV show occasionally. Maybe a Harry Potter Marathon to celebrate my daughter finishing reading 
the entire series of books. 

But my idea of taking it easy is to putter around in my studio. The focus just hasn't been there. So I have taken the opportunity of the last week to catch up on my blog reading and explore some things online. I have done a bit here and there. Like this journal page in process...

Here's to a Thanksgiving week of further recovery and the hopes of getting back to normal soon. 
.