Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Begin by doing

Friday - 
  • I am trying to loosen up still. I feel I have gotten in a good habit of making art daily but I am trying to get back to that more familiar state of comfort with art making. To do and not over analyze. 

DO Art Journal Page
spray inks, acrylics, stencils, masks, marker, watercolor pencils & crayons, pencil


Saturday - 
  • Spent 15 minutes doodling. I want to do this  everyday. I am actually not much of a doodler currently. I would like to change that. I used to love to draw trees when I was young. Maybe I was thinking about that when I did the journal page above. 
  • Spent some adult social time with friends. I don't do that enough. We invited them to our house in two weeks for dinner. And the holidays will be here before we know it.