Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!


Happy Halloween! 

Wednesday  -
  • The distraction of some plumbing issues is behind us and little man took a good nap today. Everybody say "Yeah!". 
  • I worked out a pattern for a lap desk for my notebook computer and the hubby did the assembly for the hand strength challenged among us. It works very nicely and lets me kick back in the recliner with my feet up to blog, etc. 
  • I am starting to work on a journal page a day. Today I took a background I had done previously and added journaling, stencils, paint. That's drying and then I plan to add some collage and a photo. 

Thursday - 
  • I like cool, drizzly Fall days. They just seen right. Like a good nap. I was admiring the colors on the leaves as I drove to do the after school pick up. 


  • Completed the Art Journal Page from yesterday during studio time. I am rather happy with it. I was thinking about how I like to change things, like rearranging a room or changing the blog layout. There doesn't have to be anything really wrong. I just like to freshen things up and see if I can improve on what's there. It's like the seasons. I look forward to the changes in nature and activities and clothes. I always kinda jump the gun on rotating clothes out for a new season. 



CHANGES Art Journal Page
acrylic paint, foam stamp, colored pencil, collage, stencils, tape, photograph, machine stitching


  • Started another journal page. Beginning to look like half and half will be a pattern. 


  • Tomorrow starts NaNoJouMo. Are you participating? Got other creative challenges lined up for November?