Friday, October 28, 2011

Not a Nap


Tuesday was one of those "not a nap" days for my toddler. He is usually a really good sleeper. I take the time while he naps as my creative time. Usually the house is quiet and calm. But like the rest of us, he has his days when he can't settle down and even then, most of the time he is content to play in his room. Not today. So I spent the time working on the blog and checking in on a few blogs I read for inspiration. 

This is a cool approach for daily art journaling where you build a page spread over the week. Karenika is always busy doing something interesting and posting about it on her blog. I am in awe at all that she gets done.


I am considering what I want to do on two journal pages that have backgrounds and I would like to incorporate some photos. I have been enjoying using a retro camera app on my Android phone. It's a fun way to see the world.