Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little Link Love


While I have been taking a break to recover from carpel tunnel surgery, I have been spending my usual creative time doing more reading of books and blogs. Here is a sampling that caught my attention.

Have you ever thought about exploding flowers?

This location and the workshops sound like a dream escape to me.

Sometimes you read someones thoughts on the creative process and just think "yeah".

And then there's the blogs you just really enjoy and think how much you admire the writing.

And then you find an (organizing) soul mate.

Looking for a creative project to keep you busy in November?



I have decided to post the past weeks icad all together on Mondays when you can find links to other participants posts at Daisy Yellow. I have been working on some cards this week so I will have a nice batch on Monday. Be sure to check back.