Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Art to Go

Here is my usual art supply pack that travels around with me for waiting to pick my daughter up at school, long drives to visit the grandparents, and most everyday trips out of the house. A mom has got to grab any chance to doodle, make a list, or note an idea. So this and my composition journal go along for the ride.


This week I will be venturing farther a field so I am packing a bit more. I will let you know how this works out. What's your must have for art to go?


Contents include: comp journal, index cards, assorted stickers including letters, post it notes, small cutting mat, protractor, DYMO Label Buddy, crayons, small pigment stamp pads and mini stamps, colored pencils and sharpener, Paper-Mate Flair pens, scissors, small bone-folder, x-acto knife, needle tool, pencil, black and blue ink pens, white gel pen, glue stick, double stick tape, small stapler