Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sharing the Love

I am a quiet observer, the person listening and enjoying the conversation of the group. I wonder sometimes if anyone, like me, visits my blog in quite observer mode and appreciates, smiles, or picks up something new. I have been trying to be more vocal about sharing my appreciation on some of my favorite blogs.


Sometimes I forget where I saw that link that sent me off excited to explore the latest discovery but I do know these are some of the places on my "show appreciation" list. I thought I would share them with you.

Tammy at daisy yellow - icad fun and great stuff about art journaling

Roben-Marie Smith - Her work is just “wow”, check out her great process videos - amazing and freeing to watch her create her wonderful pages

the land of lost luggage - always looking forward to seeing her next piece

ihanna - just a lot of fun

Elizabeth Golden at the last door... down the hall - lovely photos and reflections of a fellow southerner

QuinnCreative - Always thought provoking posts

unclutterer - good practical advice this organizer enjoys reading

Enjoy!