Wednesday, August 3, 2011

icad for August 3

Day 15 of my personal creative challenge …



Prompt: postage
Materials used include: postage stamps and doodling with a variety of pens, pencils and markers such as Sharpie markers, Paper Mate Flair pens and Prisma Color colored pencils


I love to discover new things based on recommendations or referrals. I have been blog hopping some lately and found a great blog called Daisy Yellow. Lots of great things there but I took special note of the ICAD Challenge. You can see all the details here. I really like the idea of an index card a day. Like ATC’s the index card is a small manageable size on a daily basis and it can both challenge and free your creative choices. I plan to use mine as a way experiment with elements like doodling and lettering I don’t take to as naturally as some other techniques.