Monday, August 1, 2011

I CAN Art Journal Page

Day 13...
Continuing to concentrate on letting go, focusing on just the fun and enjoyment of creating. I am a process lover. Always thinking, what if I tried this... I love to experiment. I worry I am all process and no content. 


I CAN Art Journal Page by taylor_maide
I CAN Art Journal Page, a photo by taylor_maide on Flickr.

Techniques and materials used include: acrylic paint, Golden glaze, Liquitex Glazing Medium, Createx airbrush ink, Tsukineek walnut ink, circle stencils, magazine images, Pentel Sunburst Gel, Pentel Micro Fine Speedball and Sanford Uni-ball pens, Sharpie China marker, machine stitching

I started a personal creative challenge to create something everyday. Carving out a time each day to create and producing completed pieces are my goals. What do you do to ensure you dedicate some creative time in your day? Exploring the creative community I have found a lot of creative challenges with various time frames and themes both personal and communal. The real world and the web community offers wonderful magazines, books and classes to inspire. What works best to keep you charged up creatively