Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Good Foundation

Yesterdays studio time was spend spreading around some paint for backgrounds. It's what I felt in the mood to do. The colors struck me as mellow, soft, and creamy. Wonder what they will become?
Tomorrow is a new month that will start to slide us towards blessed Fall weather. I love new starts however small. I have been enjoying my Personal Creativity Challenge and I am looking forward to stepping it up a bit. Posting on my blog gives me some accountability and less leeway to make excuses about why I just can't take the time to create today. Joining a challenge with other artists is always helpful to me as well. I have joined in on ICAD and starting tomorrow I will be doing Traci Bunker's 30 Days to Get Your Art On. What's keeping you motivated these days?